Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Day 1 - Tear Out

I meant to post this earlier but we were moving the HUGE entertainment center out of the family room (or I was helping with part of it - Don did most of the work) when I went out the front door to check that there was room for Don to bring the main section to the garage.  I wasn't paying enough attention and Quincy darted out the door.  And off he went.

All day he'd been in the bedroom but the noise had him freaked because he barely let me pet him when I got home.  I should have paid more attention - but these things happen.  Anyway, two and 1/2 hours later I saw him next door (yes I was walking down the street in hopes of seeing him) and he was headed home but VERY leary of coming in the door.  Finally tuna did the trick and I was able to lure him into the house, get a grip on him and get the door closed.

So - that's why the video of the tear-out was actually done on the second day and not the first - because I was a nervous wreck.  (And if you think this was over-reacting you should have been around one time when I didn't know where my kids were - they'd gone out to the movies and were late getting back - TOTAL FREAK OUT that night!!)

Anyway - here's the video of what's left in the kitchen!!

No comments: