Friday, January 16, 2009

YIKES - more STUFF

The flooring was just delivered - 35 boxes - to acclimate before being installed on Monday - and Sunday the appliances are coming - my question is where are they going?  There's plenty of room in the family room even with the flooring and I guess that's where they'll go.  That does mean that the flooring people will be moving stuff around but, as I remember, that's what they usually have to do.  Last time, though, they could put some of the things in the garage but that's not really an option this time (nor is the dining room which is completely full with all the kitchen stuff and almost all the furniture from the family room).  Oh well, we'll "make it work" as Rick (the designer) says.

This is gone remarkably well (despite one small setback caused by me  ).  We're getting toward the end and the part where I have to do some work.  I CAN paint and will probably do that work - and we're going to see if the paneling has anything behind it (if it does down it comes, if not it gets painted!!) and make sure the family room is painted too before we move stuff back.

I have to say what a remarkable thing the Flip has been and how much fun it's been to create movies! 

No comments: