Wednesday, March 4, 2009

An Anniversary

I just realized that I've "celebrated" my 1 year anniversary of the broken wrist!  It happened March 2, 2008 - causing me a great deal of pain and making me miss the All Staff Training Day :-( !! 

Anyway - one year later and, although my wrist is crooked because it "slipped" in the cast, and it's a bit stiff, it works well and I can do almost anything I could before!  Cold weather isn't the best for it and painting the family room took a minor toll in aches and pains - for the most part the wrist is fine and I'm totally recovered!

PARTY ON!!

2 comments:

The Bryan said...

Oh, the old gray mare, she ain't what she used to be...
:P

Susan Marziani said...

Bryan - That's not a nice way to talk to your mum.....and WOW Di - it's been a whole year? Time flies when we're having fun, yes?