Sunday, March 29, 2009

Sunday trip to Arlington

What a day - the cat got loose again!! And I had to leave poor Don at home waiting for him to get back because I needed to go to a conference in Arlington!!

Don finally told me to leave (although it was a little early) because I had a bad case of the klutzy.  I got some lunch and wondered why my phone wasn't connecting - to anything- email, even the telephone!  Luckily it was early so I raced over to BJs where there is a Verizon Wireless - and said - FIX IT!!  Luckily the guy had the same phone and did what I thought needed to be done - but I couldn't get the battery cover off to take the battery out!

Luckily he could - phone ok - and off I went to Arlington.  Traffic wasn't bad - room nice - dinner expensive but delicious and back to the room where the internet connection keeps dropping - SIGH.  Have to type fast - but at least I did get the *urgent* message with attachment finally sent - - DOUBLE SIGH!!

Hope the cat comes home - hope Don doesn't stay up too late waiting for him - kind of glad I'm here.

No comments: