Saturday, June 5, 2010

Week's End

A new laptop arrived on Thursday - and, after getting my desktop, email and other program settings back almost to normal, I was able to work with "my" stuff around me!  I must say I enjoyed working in the workroom - not sure how much they enjoyed having me there! 

We were able to talk with people about our new staffing - and now have to work quickly to get a new schedule finalized - time is passing so quickly that July 1 is going to be here before we know it!

Went out to shop for some new clothes (I HATE shopping for clothes) and was able to take advantage of the continual Kohl's sales!! Got two new blouses along with 2 new T-shirts.  Hopefully, with what I have, this will do for a while.  Also got a pair of shoes - needed those too - just another example of how much I dislike shopping for my clothes (don't mind going clothes shopping for anyone else!). 

Anyway - once every couple of months I make the trek to Kohls and always find something (and am ever greatful for the new one at Landstown . . . don't have to go to Pembroke anymore!!).

1 comment:

Susan Marziani said...

Kohl's is like Haynes to me...always having that one great sale of the century!
Like your re-design...guess I haven't been here in a while.