Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Work Computer . . . RIP

Well, today my (almost) 7 year old work computer breathed it's last and was taken away.
When I tried to log in this morning I got a strange message that Windows couldn't find the domain . . . or that my account might be inactive.  Since I could sign in to other computers, I was fairly sure my account was fine and the computer itself was the problem.  Sure enough - it was the ol' thing. 

I was really hoping that it would hold out until the new one came - our new laptops are due soon . . . but such was not to be.  Hopefully I'll have a loaner tomorrow - and that will last until our brand, spanking new one arrives!!

*SIGH*  It's very strange having to use another computer . . . luckily we had people out today so there was a computer available! 

No comments: