Saturday, September 16, 2017

Infamous 3rd Day

Today, Saturday, is the third day after treatment and is shaping up, once again, to be the worst day. Last time it was awful, especially since I wasn't sure what was going to happen.  This time, I tried to be more proactive - took a nausea pill last night and one again when I got up this morning.  I have had breakfast (well, I drank a boost!) but there's a bit of churning going on - baby steps.

Today Bry is going to clip my hair short after I take scissors to the long parts!  Might as well as it's falling out anyway.  I need to get some headscarves I suppose and a nice winter hat cuz my head is going to be cold!!  I do have a baseball hat a friend gave me - it's pink and says W.I.N.O.S (Women in Need of Sanity).  That'll do for a bit!

I'm looking forward to the wedding at the end of the month - I do have a wig for that and my wonderful hairdresser is going to comb it out and fluff next week so it'll all be ready.  Guess I won't need to see her for a while afterwards!

Already thinking about Christmas and presents - Amazon is going to be my new bestest friend I think.  I already get dog food/cat food and various pantry supplies from there - love the home delivery and have gotten gifts there before.  Clicking is so much easier than shopping in a store - especially when I get light-headed and tired so easily.

This too shall pass - and I'm further along the road than I was a few weeks ago!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I keep forgetting that I can get pet supplies and pantry stuff from amazon. Thanks for the reminder!--DD