Friday, April 18, 2008

Final (I Hope) Week

Next week at this time I'm very hopeful that I will no longer have a cast on my right arm - it's been a long time and I'm ready (I think!!).

It's kind of scary though! The other times the cast has been removed, my wrist has been very painful and I've babied it - so I'm sure it will be painful this time too. But I am getting more function back and I can't say that I will miss this thing! I'm looking forward to a real shower (I'm sure my hand is gross!!) and someday using the blowdryer again! In the meantime, I have to give credit to Donna (my stylist) who came up with a pretty good wash & wear 'do!!

And I know everyone will appreciate it if I can once again sign my name and have it look normal and not like a demented third-grader! I just can't get my left hand to do what I want it to do!Thank goodness I don't write many checks anymore!

1 comment:

Susan Marziani said...

But you're such a cute 3rd grader! I know you can't wait to get that thing off. And I can understand being a little anxious about after having it on for so long. You'll do just fine. I'm certain of that!