Saturday, April 5, 2008

Rainy days and Saturdays

Another Saturday - another NCIS marathon (yipee) - and more rain. Best news of all, my taxes are done and filed!! I'm waiting for an acceptance email, I sign a form verifying I am who I am (and no I couldn't immediately find last year's return) and then wait for the money!!

I'm getting ready to pack for Computers in Libraries next week - it's always fun and educational!! So many interesting things to learn about - and bit by bit we're starting to implement some of them at work! It's going to be a bit more difficult with one arm but that's the way it's going to be this year! Maybe next time!!

Speaking of casts (ok I really wasn't but I am now!) this one is worse on the inside than the other two - it's almost gummy (yuck) but fans help. The pain is a little more because of the arm rotation - I REALLY have to remember to take it slow (not a strong suit) and be assured that it will be better. 3 more weeks to my next appointment - splint time I hope!

Unfortunately there's no "group" meeting this month -- watch out May!

1 comment:

Susan Marziani said...

You must be reading my mind. I too put a post up tonight about the NCIS marathon...we've had it on all day long and still going strong! I'll miss the monthly meeting as well - it's just not the same when the gang doesn't get together. We'll have double the fun in May, yes? And I think we have a birthday to celebrate too! Sorry to hear the cast is still giving you a hard time. Do try to have fun at CIL - even one-armed! Give us a shout when you get back! Have a safe trip and learn lots!