Saturday, April 12, 2008

Last Week


I had a great time in Arlington at Computers in Libraries but I wasn't able to accomplish all I hoped. I don't want to whine (you know there's a but coming!) but I don't know how to say that this stupid cast was annoying, somewhat painful and kept me from totally enjoying (and blogging) about CIL without whining!

I was with some terrific co-workers - some newly met! - and saw some great presentations - me and my "little (green) friend"! It's difficult to always have to really think about what to order for meals - I REALLY didn't want to have to ask anyone to cut up anything!

My room was terrific - very comfortable and the wi-fi was great although I wasn't connected to the hotel's wi-fi!! One benefit for me was the train that ran behind the hotel next to National airport - the train whistles were very reminiscent of my Grandma's house!

The Second Annual Youtubey awards were great too and I'm hopeful that not only Virginia Beach but Oceanfront will have entries in next year's contest!

I plan to have more on specific sessions and ideas for us later!

No comments: