Friday, April 25, 2008

Liberation!!


The cast is off and another is not going on!! I now have a brace that can be removed for bathing (yippee!!) and some assignments to get my fingers into a fist and my wrist flexing more.


I must say that my wrist feels funky and looks very strange - but it has loosened up even in the hour since the cast was removed. It's going to take some time but I'm actually typing with both hands (not just one or two fingers on my right hand!!) and I have hopes for the future and recovery!

I still do have pain meds tho - and based on the difficulty I'm having making some wrist/arm movements that's probably a good idea!

All in all, a good day!!

1 comment:

Susan Marziani said...

I'm very glad to hear you've "broken" free (no pun intended - well, actually yes - intended!).