Thursday, July 17, 2008

Losing my Mind

There are times I think I'm truly losing my mind and the past few days have certainly fostered those thoughts!  For a couple of days I couldn't find my credit card - not a good thing - but I was fairly sure where it was - but it wasn't where it was supposed to be!  Luckily I was right and I had put it down where it didn't belong instead of putting it away!!  Today I was getting change from my wallet and noticed that my driver's license wasn't there - I remembered immediately when I took it out - and I could have sworn I'd put it back.  Well - good thing I didn't swear!!  Anyway - I told my boss that if I couldn't find it where I thought it might be (at home) I would be stopping by DMV before I came to work on Friday!!  It was at home (not exactly where I'd imagined but still in the house!) and is now safely back in my wallet....

I don't know what's happening - stress (I don't think there's more than normal), old age (there's always that!) or just plain need a vacation (I vote for that one!!) but the past couple of weeks have been hard on my cards! 

Oh well - this too shall pass - course it would pass better if I could keep in touch with important government documents!!

1 comment:

Susan Marziani said...

Don't you just hate it when you loose a few brain cells like that? We're right there with ya my friend - that gettin' old part!