Monday, July 7, 2008

Movies and Marathons

Two fun movies over the Fourth weekend - both were kids movies - one animated and one "real" and both fun.  Wall-e was funny and cute, Kit Kittridge An American Girl was sweet - and just what I needed this weekend!!

There were several marathons on TV - a JAG/NCIS marathon on Saturday (I'd forgotten that NCIS was a spin-off from JAG!!) and, of course, Law & Order (several of them!!)  Of course I watched the NCIS ones and the L&O Criminal Intent - SIGH!!  L&OCI is new on USA this summer so I got to watch new shows too!!

Lots of cleaning going on this weekend - mostly on Don's part - but I worked too - and we took another load to the dump and one to DAV.  We can see carpet in all non-used bedrooms (miracles do happen) and we're ready (I think) for all of Don's stuff that's coming back this week (he starts his new job in Hampton Roads next week!!).  Still lots to do to get stuff organized and put somewhere but there's light at the end of this particular tunnel and I don't think (at least right now) that it's a train!!