Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Weekends

Just for the record - one day weekends are WAY too short to count as time off!!  I know that I have two days off per week, but when I work Saturdays (every other week) I have Friday & Sunday off - just isn't the same!

Friday was good though because my hair got its 6 week overhaul - including a much needed cut.  Hopefully it will last another 6 weeks without getting too shaggy - one can only hope.

Saturday was a quiet day - the economy has definitely affected our business - tourists just aren't coming in the numbers they have in the past.   Until, of course until the last hours of the day - when, once again, we had to call the police - SIGH.  This time it was some people out front yelling, cursing and threatening.  Of course, by the time the police got there (and they were quick!) the offenders had moved on - and they didn't come back (at least not before we closed).

Ok - I've whined about work, hair and weekends - Great Start to the Week!!

1 comment:

Susan Marziani said...

Like I've said before - you just have all of the fun at OF! I need to go get my hair whacked too! It's getting to where I can't take it long anymore with this heat. I know - I know - I'm getting old. Damn it.