Sunday, July 20, 2008

Weekends Are Too Short

Busy weekend - got to talk and spend time with both of my sons (always a good thing!) and then I decided to rearrange the furniture in the family room.  I've been talking about doing it for a while but that's all I was doing - talking.  Not a lot of actual cleaning, but some!  Dusting done for sure!!

Finally decided it was now or never and off I started - pushing, pulling, moving cords, tables, chairs and the sofa.  It looks good - a bit more open and, if/when we decide on an LCD television, this arrangement will work better than the old.  Still can see the fireplace (always a plus in the winter, especially for the cats) and now have room for both laptops!  So connected are we.

Now if it were just Saturday again tomorrow . . .

1 comment:

Susan Marziani said...

I think I've said this once before....when you're done at your place - come on over! I can always use a new set of eyes when moving stuff around.