Tuesday, October 28, 2008

7 Days and Counting

It's almost THE DAY - just one week and we'll know who the next President will be.  I, personally, don't think there's much doubt but I'm trying very hard not to be over confident. 

Tonight Barack Obama is in Norfolk - or will be soon - but there wasn't any way I was going - much as I would like to see and hear him in person.  It's just SO crowded and traffic would be horrendous - I'll just have to hear whatever parts of his speech are televised.  It's pretty amazing to me that Virginia is "in play" this year - it's been a long time!  I do remember when Virginia always went Democratic but it hasn't happened since LBJ! 

I've made my plans to go to Florida - I know, I should have gone already, but at least it's planned.  I'll be there for 5 and 1/2 days - longer than usual (maybe that will make up for being lax in actually going - Nah!).  SIGH


PS -
in early voting.

No comments: