Thursday, January 26, 2012

Exercise

I know I should exercise and I know I should eat better - I do.  And a few weeks ago I began riding the stationary bike - a mile every day but I got a "bug" and didn't do it for a couple of days and that's all it took to stop . . . SIGH.

I started again this evening - two miles in about 12 minutes.  I'm going to have to push myself to do at least 2 miles every day - maybe twice a day on days I'm off - and hopefully I can make this a habit.  Fingers crossed this time.

As for the food - I'm trying and guess I have to try even harder!  DOUBLE SIGH!!



(this isn't the exact bike but it's close - Bry and I both use it so luckily the seat is easily adjusted!  I don't do the fancy hills and scenarios that are available - I'm working on flat land at the least resistance - for a long while probably!  at least it faces the TV so I can watch my true crime channels while I pedal! :) )

No comments: