Friday, January 27, 2012

Hair cut

Does it say something about me or the person who colors and cuts my hair that I come home and re-wet and re-dry it??  I love the color and the cut's ok (it's a new one, slightly shorter but overall I like it) but the blow out wasn't good today!  I looked very strange with puffy bangs and hair that was sweeping back (that part was ok but the puffy bangs HAD to go!).  I couldn't even stand it on the drive home and simply pushed my bangs back but when I got home it was into the shower for a complete wet down!!

The re-dry was much better and more of what I was looking for . . . she's been doing my hair for almost 30 years (YIKES) and I suppose if this is the only complaint I have I'm very lucky!

1 comment:

Susan Marziani said...

I do the same thing....go home, re-wet and re-style....don't tell her!