Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Alone and tired

I'm exhausted and I haven't done anything! I had a great visit from a friend I haven't seen in quite a while! She was here a couple of hours and all we did was talk - me with my arm up! but her visit reinforced my decision not to attend All Staff Day tomorrow. Getting dressed and simply sitting up on the couch did me in!!

Well, it's also my first night since the "event" by myself. Just me and the cats. But not for long - companionship will return Thursday evening. I quickly got spoiled though!! It's really nice having another human in the house - the cats are good but don't talk much - well they do "talk" but not so I understand.

2 comments:

The Bryan said...

I get it! I'll stop by after work :-)

Susan Marziani said...

What a good son Bryan is!