Thursday, March 20, 2008

Truly Blessed

I work in a great place for terrific people. Everyone's been so supportive and concerned with my progress with this hunk of plaster on my arm! Emails, phone calls, opening my soda bottles!! (I can open cans but not bottles!!). It really makes the entire ordeal a bit easier knowing that kind of support is there!

I'm very lucky that I have wonderful support outside work too. My friends, neighbors and family check to see if I need anything on their way to run errands and I've gotten lovely flowers and delicious fruit!

In case anyone is interested/concerned - yes. I woke up at 3:30 a.m.! I fell asleep at 10 p.m. and, in my dreams, I heard one ring - like a phone - which it wasn't - and "bink" my eyes flew open! I'm not good at lying in bed so I got up and here I am! I'm sure I'll be back in bed soon. In the meantime, a little surfing, a little reading and I'm good. What's really strange is that there are more interesting TV programs (in my opinion) on at 4 a.m. than during regular "daytime" hours - go figure!

1 comment:

Susan Marziani said...

I must admit your typing with one hand (and your left one to boot) is phenomenal. I'm just not worthy of that. My hat is off to you my friend. Had a wonderful time at the Raven...can't wait for next month at MM's...hang in there, the 31st is just around the corner. Hugs!