Wednesday, March 26, 2008

A Beautiful Day

It was a beautiful day and it started well at work. About 3, tho, my arm started throbbing. I hung in until almost five, (got in about 11) then came home to rest and get my arm in the air! Yesterday was my first full day at work - guess it can only handle one but not two days in a row!

When I got home I opened the back door and let the cats enjoy the many birds taking advantage of the puddle of water on the pool cover! They were mostly crows but a couple of robins dropped by too. Both Cleo and Quincy enjoyed the show - at different times of course!

After it cooled down and I closed the door, Cleo jumped up on the ottoman facing the fireplace. She sat there gazing first at the cold hearth then back at her "staff" willing someone (me) with a thumb to turn on the gas. Unlike last night, she was out of luck tonight. She'll have better luck this weekend - it's supposed to get cooler again.

1 comment:

Susan Marziani said...

Sorry to hear you're still hurting so much. Maybe the new cast will help. No pond work today - too cold to be dealing with water. Hang in there, new cast Monday - Yipee! See you at OLG.