Saturday, March 1, 2008

Time moves on

It's hard to believe that it's March - even with an extra day February seemed to go fast! And March looks (on paper) to do the same! There aren't as many meetings or trainings scheduled (right now) but that may change in the next few days!

There was a big push to finish Learning 2.0 and I think everyone who registered and wanted to finish was able to complete the training. We had several labs and worked to give people time on the schedule to complete their work. It'll be interesting to see the final numbers!

Next month I'm going to the Computers in Libraries conference in Arlington - this will be the 4th year I've been able to go - it's a great conference and I always see a lot of new things and learn stuff too! And I get to have fun with co-workers who attend also!

Can't believe that Daylight Savings time starts next weekend! Time certainly will FLY then!!

2 comments:

Susan Marziani said...

I didn't know Daylight Savings starts next weekend? Thanks for the reminder. And have at CIL. My next conference is October - if the budget holds up! Mom is at home and feeling a "tad" better but still very weak. My brothers held camp there this weekend and I'll see her again tomorrow.

Susan Marziani said...

That should have said "have fun at CIL" - geesh. Dee Dee's Mom would be upset!