Saturday, March 8, 2008

One Week Down - Five To Go . . .


Well - almost a week now and my cast is like an unwelcome guest at a party! I took this week off and called Thursday to take next week off too. It means that I'll miss All Staff Day - double bummer - but since getting bathed and dressed is a MAJOR issue I thought it was a wise decision!


It's been amazing finding out just how hard it can be not to have use of my arm - even more amazing how cumbersome this silly cast is! And how right-handed I am!! The simplest things are now difficult and don't even ask about a signature!!

I have to say that sleeping has been ok - but I've noted more dreams using my right arm! It does help when it's cold so I guess Va. Power will be happy (when the weather gets warmer)!

PS my cast is bright blue!!

No comments: