Friday, November 9, 2007

Holiday Weekend

It's the Veteran's Day holiday weekend and I must admit that I'm very glad that I have all three days off!

I've already booked repair people to come in on Monday - I'm truly hopeful that the refridgerator isn't "dead" just "sick"!! I am hoping (someday) to redo the kitchen and that would include new appliances - but I'm not ready to do that now and not piece by piece!! Oh well - we'll see what happens.

In the meantime - I'm going to use this time for reflection on the sacrifices that the military men and women have made for our country. I'm so very grateful and so proud of all of them. I hope we do as well for them as they have done and are doing for us.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

...just stopped in to play with the little Quincy kitty. Hope the frig still has some years left in it.