Monday, November 19, 2007

Week 4 - and the Fun Continues!

We're in week 4 of our Learning 2.0 training - and it's increasingly fun to see how people are getting into the process and getting into blogging! Adding their friends' blogs into their readers and finding other blogs and sites of interest. There are so many out there! It's fun to find new ones to read - but after a few days it can seem like way too much information!! Have to love the "mark all as read" button! I'm looking forward to next week (and all the upcoming weeks)!!

It's a short work week - Thanksgiving! I hope everyone has a wonderful day with all their family and friends. My family will be over for the traditional turkey, ham and fixings - we'll all eat more than we should and veg in front of the TV! I'm hoping there's something on besides football - but I bet that's what the boys will want to watch!

(I can't wait to see how Quincy and Cleo get along with my son's dog!! Cleo met her last year and after one look went upstairs and stayed under the bed!! I have no idea what Quincy will do when he meets her!)

3 comments:

Susan Marziani said...

I too am finding the information in Learning 2.0 a bit of overkill. But I guess it's better than the opposite.

The cats and the dog will determine common ground. They will soon determine who's in charge.

See you at the meeting!

Anonymous said...

Overkill...geez. I'm totally freaked out. I see this Learning 2.0 ship sailing merrily away and leaving me on the shore.

Matthew R said...

Yes Diane, I've used the "mark all as read" on more than one occasion. I imagine I'll be watching a bit of football tomorrow as well.

Happy Thanksgiving!