Monday, November 5, 2007

Learning 2.0

Well, we're off and running - I read the articles, watched the videos and registered for the training last week.

I think there are two things that will be hard for me - one is information overload - there's just SO MUCH out there and a finite amount of time in which to read, think and do something with the information! The second thing is that I want to spend time doing all that and have to be careful to prioritze the importance of "2.0" with my "1.0" world of work, family and friends! (Oh, and patience is not one of my strongest virtues!! - waiting is never easy but the experience will be better for it!!)

The easiest part of this is the actual doing - it's fun for me - I enjoy playing and exploring on the computer. I like to try new software and fiddle with stuff!

Looking forward to more next week!

1 comment:

Cindy Hart said...

So true! Previously, I was in second life. I discovered that it was taking up too much of my first life....laundry was piling up and my boys were saying things like where are the clean socks.

A happy medium is needed in all things. I am so impressed that you put a widget on your page.

You go, girl!