Friday, February 1, 2008

Countdown

As you see I've added a countdown calendar to my blog - a countdown to the end of political ads, "debates" and endless commentary on the candidates!

Election day can't come too soon for me!!

I have yet to see any debate - I try to avoid all commentary - which is almost impossible because I do watch the news and some of the Sunday talk shows (Meet the Press, Face the Nation, etc.). It's a trial sometimes but luckily the remote is usually close by!

I will say, though, that I do sometimes watch Countdown with Keith Olberman - especially if he's having a "special comment."

I'm sure most people are aware that Mr. Olberman has no love for the Bush administration or Fox News - so if you're particularly fond of either of those please don't click on the link! (That's why I only provided the link and didn't imbed the video!!)

3 comments:

Susan Marziani said...

Hey, thanks for the countdown clock, I wasn't sure how in the world I was going to keep up with the elections (grin). I haven't watched any of the debates yet either, it's just entirely too soon because as time rolls on this summer, they'll probably all change their platforms anyway. Hey, how can you go wrong with the Governator? Hee Hee.

Susan Marziani said...

P.S. I'll add you to my list of rooms to paint, but as a honest warning, don't hold your breath! You might just turn blue.

ddt said...

Whoa! Keith let fly, didn't he?
What an eviseration!

I used to love him back in his ESPN days, and I like Countdown now. He's sorta cute, too, but a tad scary in a "you'd better hope I never visit this wrath on YOU" kind of way...