Friday, February 8, 2008

Reflections . . .

I just have to say again how much I have enjoyed reading my co-worker's blogs and how much I'm going to miss them now that we're finishing Learning 2.0.

I've always known that I work with multi-talented, capable people and their posts have only reinforced that! There have been so many thoughtful and thought-provoking comments - and some very honest evaluations of the tools we've tested as well as the program itself.

I hope that these thoughts, comments, compliments and complaints are being captured so that future iterations of this training can adequately reflect the work that staff have put into this training.

I've tried to read at least some posts on each blog on the library blog list and I can truthfully say I've learned something from each one. The egalitarian nature of this exercise was wonderful - sometimes I could figure out who wrote the blog but many times I couldn't (did I mention that my co-workers are quite creative in their naming choices??!). Whether I knew or could guess the author (or not) certainly didn't detract from the experience or the lessons learned from the various blogs.

So, once again, I must say thanks to my friends and co-workers - I've enjoyed reading your opinions!

No comments: