Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Super Tuesday


OK - today's Super Tuesday but that doesn't mean a whole lot in Virginia! We don't get to vote until NEXT Tuesday!

Virginia has open primaries which means you can vote in either the Republican OR Democrat primary (but not both!).

I'm torn - in past primaries it's been fairly easy - I've voted AGAINST someone in hopes of making his bid for the Presidency more difficult (unfortunately it didn't appear to work!) - but this time I'm thinking I want to vote FOR someone instead.

Now to decide who - I like the retoric of Senator Obama (and yes, I'm old enough to remember the speeches of John Kennedy first hand!) but I like many things about Senator Clinton too - such decisions!

Well - I have another week to ponder and decide!

See you at the polls!!



2 comments:

Susan Marziani said...

Ahhh...a fellow Democrat. You are right on with how I feel about Obama and Clinton. I think either one of them would do a bang up job and the decision will be a hard one. Pull the curtain, pull the lever....and.....may the better one win!

Library Blogger said...

well, did you decide? I voted this morning and am still undecided!