Friday, February 8, 2008

Not-So-Secret-Vice

I love iGoogle and actually have four tabs on my page - the main page (with my Google Reader, weather, and some gadgets that let me know how many months/days to particular events), a tab with with Gmail (which I can "preview" from a city computer but not read), a tab with news - BBC, Washington Post, Drudge, MSNBC, and a tab labeled FUN.

That's where my secret vice is - People.com - Top Headlines - all the news that keeps me up to date with what the celebrities are doing - like, it's REALLY important for me to know what that scamp Britney's up to now!! But it's addictive! I find myself reading it almost every day and, for those days when I don't read it, there are always the archives so I can catch up!

Oh well - I've admitted it - I'm a closet celebrity junkie! Could be worse!

3 comments:

Ivy said...

In response to your comment on my blog re: Librarything: yes, paper and pen are sometimes best!
Your blog is really good!

ddt said...

I'm a silly celebrity news junkie myself. A vice only my mailman knows about: I've subscribe to PEOPLE magazine for 20 years... I refuse to sink as low as US, though.

ddt said...

HORRORS. There's a typo in my comment above. My mother would not be pleased...