Friday, February 22, 2008

What a Week . . .

I'm not sure what the reason but this week has been a long and difficult one - and not just because of meetings (although they contributed some). I'm betting on age myself! I've found I don't "bounce back" like I used to!

It's one of the very few weeks I worked all days and I discovered that I truly miss not having my mornings off - a slow start to the day is welcome twice a week and dearly missed when it doesn't happen!

The light at the end of the tunnel was today (Friday). It's my day off for working tomorrow and I got my "easy" morning today. I woke up just about on time, but was able to go back to bed and back to sleep (with a warm kitty next to me)! Now, watching a little TV and relaxing in front of the fire, I'm not really having to "think" much! Regeneration is taking place!

Next week is busy too, but that's ok. I have today!

1 comment:

Susan Marziani said...

I have you beat. I had the day off and since it was raining outside, spousal unit and I managed to stay in a horizontal position most of the day with the fireplace on and we watched either a silly movie, the military channel or the food channel. I am having trouble figuring out why I am feeling a little sluggish. Maybe it's the champagne I just poured for myself? I too had a great time last night. I'll cook for ya'll anytime - just let me know when.