Monday, February 4, 2008

Superbowl


Ok - I admit that I watched some of the Superbowl - the commercials! I got pretty good at switching back and forth between the program I was watching and the game just in time to see the ads!


On each visit for commericals I saw the score and was, frankly, amazed that it stayed so close the entire time! And when I switched over toward the end I had to stay - and yes, I did see the final touchdown! CONGRATULATIONS Giants!!


P.S. - My favorite commercials were the Coke ads (Charlie Brown and then the Republican/Democrat) and the Budweiser add with the Clydesdale training. After those came the screaming animals for Bridgestone tires and the dancing lizards (Thriller) for SoBe water!

1 comment:

Sharla DeLancey said...

Love your opening quote and I agree with you on the commercials. I opted for the whole super bowl - except for an occasional glimpse at the Puppy Bowl on the animal planet!
The Closer is one of my favorites!
Nice blog.