Tuesday, January 8, 2008

My Co-Worker's Blogs


One of the great pleasures of this Learning 2.0 training has been the reading of my co-worker's blogs.

The talent and creativity of the staff has never been in doubt but now there are real "digital" expressions that actually come to me every day! I'm very impressed with the care everyone is taking in doing this training - and the thought they are providing in their blog posts.

I've enjoyed the many posts that I've read - I've laughed, been moved by expressive language and learned a great deal! I've explored new tools based on their experiences and recommendations and I've re-evaluated my opinions of some that I've reviewed!

I'm hopeful that many of the bloggers will continue after the 30 Things are over - I'll miss all those who don't!!

(The picture above is actually a link to the blog of participants - click and enjoy as much as I have.)

No comments: