Saturday, January 12, 2008

Bundling

My Friend in the Digital Age and I are getting together and, hopefully, by this time next week I'll have blazing fast internet, stupendous telephone and outstanding digital movies! Fingers crossed and all that!!

Currently I have DSL and I've had my ISP for a LONG time (particularly in a digital age!)(at least 10 years!!), very basic telephone service with no bells or whistles and no long distance at all! I do have digital cable and I have a DVR (wheee!) so that won't change too much! Unlike their ads my bundled bill will be higher but not significantly and my "features" will be much more - I'll have long distance again (I really use my cell phone!) and caller ID and voice mail. Wow how 20th century of me!!

2 comments:

Susan Marziani said...

Nice to see you've come out of the dark ages and joined the ranks of helping Cox Communications pay their rent!

Katie said...

I just got cable this month and still don't have a "land line" so you are ahead of me. Enjoy the high speed technology life style.