Tuesday, January 15, 2008

What's Going On?!!


What I would have, if I only had time! The past few weeks have been particularly stressful at work and I'm just about ready to crack wide open! Time to do as my mother always advised - tie another knot in the rope and hang on!

Perhaps it's also time to seriously consider all my options - and really think about where I want to be in the next 5 years (if the silly rope holds for 5 years!). In the meantime I'll work on enjoying my non-work life even more - friends and family are ever so much more important than anything that happens at work!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry it's been rough lately. When YOU start to stress, I know things have gotten bad--you seem to cope really well most of the time.

I'm just an email or phone call away if you need a sympathetic ear.

Susan Marziani said...

I think I'll tag on to Dee Dee's comments and say the same thing. When D has stress issues - then we all have stress issues. You know how to get ahold of us anytime you need to! Like we haven't bent your ear time or two in the past. Hugs, S

Carter said...

Hey there Dorcas!

You know what? Just because 2008 is getting off to a somewhat rocky start, that doesn't mean that it isn't going to be the best year ever for the ARGers! We know how to have fun, but most importantly, we know how to be happy and we'll persue that relentlesly!! Everything is going to happen because it is supposed to and if it didn't we would not grow emotionally, spiritually and even physically, so BRING IT ON!!!

See y'all next week - can't wait!