Sunday, January 6, 2008

Rollyo - No Thanks


I tried Rollyo a few months ago when I first read about it in another blog. It sounded interesting but, after registering and creating my own and playing with it for a while I can honestly say that it isn't for me!

I can definitely see the attraction and the use of the tool - but, I don't need it - at least not right now. This is another example of an account that was, in my opinion, unnecessary for me to maintain. Unfortunately deleting the account means an email to them requesting deletion - apparently making it more difficult than a "delete account" button ensures a larger number of users! Once we're finished with our 30 Things I'll be emailing Rollyo to "delete me"!

In the meantime - if you want to use My Search, feel free!

1 comment:

Susan Marziani said...

OK - this must be the new 2.0 thing this week...you're always so on top of things it kills me! I thought I was organized and a step ahead of the game, but you keep proving me wrong. I'll check it out this week at work....Ciao.