Tuesday, January 15, 2008

The aftermath - what's next


Whew - the "30 Things" are over - but what will I do with my time! No more "things" - no more deadlines!

Wait - there's an election! Oh the torture, oh the pain!! Debates every other day (sorry I haven't seen any of them - too early for me). Controversy over whether tears welling in anyone's eyes are real or fake (sorry, don't care either way!) Was the bookshelf a cross that was deliberately staged (Don't know, don't care!) Anointing (REALLY??!!), overwhelming (I don't think so), come-back (from what - it just started!)

Oh well, thank goodness for cable (BBCAmerica, DiscoveryHome and HGTV) here I come! I just a hoping for candidates who can speak coherent sentences and make some sense - it may be a vain hope but there you are.

SIGH - oh for the days of "30 Things"!!

2 comments:

Susan Marziani said...

You sound a tad disappointed that the whole 30 Things is over. I'm sure we can resurrect it again for the entire staff for extra credit!
I agree about the elections - too early for me to try and get my head into it.

Abby's Mom said...

I have loved reading your blog. I actually discovered many things about you that I didn't know. Thanks for sharing.