Thursday, January 17, 2008

Writer's Strike

Ok - "30 Things" is over and I'm ready to settle in on a cold night and watch some quality TV - I mean (on various days) there's Criminal Minds, L&O (still!) and CSI - not to mention NCIS!! But new shows are few and far between -because of the writer's strike. Bummer!

I HATE reality shows - sorry but American Idol makes me cringe, I want everyone voted off every island on the first day and I don't care who's racing anywhere! So you can see I really want the writers to come back so I can be sure my shows will be there! (There's a summer show I'm hoping will be on again too - PLEASE settle the strike!!)

But I'm VERY glad that Jon Stewart is back on the Daily Show - MY FAVORITE place to get news!! (And luckily it's repeated the next day at 8 because most days staying up to watch at 11 isn't going to happen!!)

Come on TV execs - and writers - "can't we all just get along"!!!!! Please???? SIGH

1 comment:

Lady Black, the Raven said...

How True! I miss my shows such as The Office and Scrubs. Pushing Daisies started in the Fall and it was such a beautiful and ingenius show.... I loathe reality shows, minus Ghost Hunters on SciFi. As for John Stewart, he's good, but I find Colbert better. >.> Anyways, heres to hoping the Writer's Strike ends soon...