Thursday, December 20, 2007

Quincy

Quincy
Quincy,
originally uploaded by VBDiane.
This is a terrible picture of the Q Man but it was one that was on the flash drive I had at work!! So - while I was creating a Flickr account, and uploading pictures (for some reason the work computer would let me upload photos fine but not a separate icon for my account). It forced me to upload the photo and then move over to the icon - not impossible but more work!

I like Flickr - I like all the photos but I'm not a good picture taker (and I certainly don't want MY picture up there more than absolutely necessary) so I'm not sure how much I'll use it. I do have some pictures on my MySpace page too - so many pages so little time for upkeep!!

Tagging is critical and I love the fact that I'm not constricted by pre-determined tagging. I add lots of words in hopes I will be able to find what I'm looking for again! SIGH!

No comments: