Sunday, December 16, 2007

Web 2.0 Award Winners

An interesting list - and I think the most interesting part was that I've actually already used or experimented with many of the tools listed!

  • Del.icio.us
  • Facebook
  • iGoogle
  • Technorati (as mentioned before - not comprehensive!)
  • Bloglines
  • Library Thing
  • Google Docs
  • Meebo
  • Feedburner
  • PBWiki
  • Flickr
  • Rollyo
  • YouTube
  • Netvibes

I particularly like iGoogle - it keeps important things all together - on my home page is my Google Reader, the weather, and special gadgets for important dates - birthdays etc. iGoogle also has tabs (always good!) and I have a tab for news, fun things (I'll admit to People Headlines), and one for mail where even at work I can see the preview of my GMail. It's also my home page at home and, since it's web-based, what I add at home shows up at work!

There are tons of things to add - but I think I have enough!!

No comments: